I have been working with ACS and PMC for about 18 months, and am successfully "stove top" firing it.

I recently bought some Prometheus Bronze and Prometheus White Bronze clay. I know the white bronze has to be kiln fired, and I am having terrible trouble torch firing the bronze. I get the orange glow and hold it there fore 10 minutes, as per the instructions, but I just can't get it to sinter.

This is a hobby I do in my spare time, I just can't afford the expense of a kiln, and have nowhere to store one. Has anyone used one of these microwave kilns? I understand it's not an exact science and would take a degree of trial and error to work out firing times etc, and at £60 I don't want to buy one if they are not likely to work at all. If I knew that someone had had some success with one, I would probably be willing to try. I'd also have to buy a second microwave!

Failing that, I would welcome tips for torch firing, or recommendations for kiln firing services. I've found a place that will do it for £3 per piece, but I'd need to fire several small items at a time, so this would be quite costly for me. But I think this will probably be my only option for white bronze, something tells me that white bronze absolutely won't like a microwave kiln. I'm not sure about normal bronze though.

By the way, Prometheus claims it does not need to be fired in carbon.