Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anticlastic cuff

Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    I've just realised that's one of the 3 books that are on the way from Amazon US. It was a third of the price doing it that way. !
    I've done the same thing a couple of times and saved some money; the only thing I didn't like was that the inadequate packaging Amazon.com seem to go in for (book thrown in oversized box with no inner padding) meant a couple of the books arrived with crushed corners. Amazon.co.uk pack better generally.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurarius View Post
    I've done the same thing a couple of times and saved some money; the only thing I didn't like was that the inadequate packaging Amazon.com seem to go in for (book thrown in oversized box with no inner padding) meant a couple of the books arrived with crushed corners. Amazon.co.uk pack better generally.
    That's a shame Mark because the savings are huge. I ordered 3 and 2 came in plastic wrap as well and I'm pretty sure it was well packaged

Lovely piece of work. I really must try doing something like this. I'm a panel beater by trade so a bit of decorative metal bashing would be a natural progression!

S.M.
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/dtrpp

Twitter: @DTRMetalArt