Thread: I'm awful & terrible & a bad bad forum member but I do have a good excuse....honest!

Default I'm awful & terrible & a bad bad forum member but I do have a good excuse....honest!

Hiya guys, long time no speak.
    I'm really sorry for not being around but real life has got in the way big time!
    I am now 100% self employed, I have a beautiful bricks & mortar boutique that took a lot of work to do up but I'm so proud of it. There's been so much work to do and I've been bogged down with all the administration. To be honest at one point I totally lost sight of why I was doing it as I haven't had time to be creative.
    I've only just been able to set my studio up in the room upstairs....I have an actual studio OMG!
    It's been a long long journey to getting back into work after my break down over a decade ago & I can't believe I'm actually doing what I'm doing now!
    I'm back to silversmithing, back to sewing & I've even taken up millinery.
    I've had customers! Not for my work as I've only had about a week to play but I've done some customisations on veils and met some lovely brides I've been able to make happy it definitely hasn't been all roses and it's gonna be like that for quite a while I imagine but I have a brand new shiny life & I have a lot of you to thank for it! I can't promise I'll be back on here as a regular straight away, I don't know what the future holds right now but goddam it's exciting! I'm excited! & incredibly incredibly grateful! Maybe the pain has been worth it.
    Tasha
    X
    www.truffleandpodge.co.uk

LOVE LIKE YOU WANT TO BE LOVED

Hi Tasha. Welcome back. Wishing you lots of luck with your new venture.

Welcome back Tasha and good luck to you. Dennis.

Hi from me too. Good luck in your venture. Pat

Hi! What a fabulous positive message, sending the best of luck to you. I'm sure all your hard work will start paying off now!
    Sam.