Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saw Blade Brand Recommendations, Please

Quote Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
    James, its a wonder you didnt get spots before your eyes. I hate piercing, and will go to any lengths to avoid it if I can. I have quite a lot of tools and vices etc, but for some reason I dont seem to be able to hold stuff tight enough on my bench peg to get a good result. Most of the metal I use is silver and 1mm thick, but 10,260 holes......... presumably you drilled the holes first, but it must have been some undertaking to thread the saw blades into each hole to start with. Patience isnt something I have much of.
    Pat, the drilling and piercing work on this pair of 18ct gold lampshades took me about 200 hours to complete.

Hi
    I'd just like to confirm that the Vallorbe Saw blades we stock are Glardon Vallorbe Saw Blades, we are updating the photos on the website to reflect this. I hope that clarifies the situation.
    rgds
    Rob

Wow, you must have a lot of patience then. Labour of love obviously. 25/26 working days whew!

Yes and me Stacey.

Thanks for letting us know Rob, that saves me at least from trying them elsewhere. Their performance is really poor.