Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Right, had another go at this photography thing...

Hi everyone,

I managed to sort out with RAW+JPEG mode. Coming back to the background color. I saw yesterday something similar to the background material in the video. I really like this color and thought to use it as the background. Need your opinion before I buy it. I really wish to use it but I read the white one is better... What do you think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz6yOJ4AReA

It depends so much on what image you are trying to project Lina, that you will have to make up you own mind. You will not need more that an A3 sheet, so it need not be that expensive.

Look at the websites of the members here. Have a look at wrapping papers in your local gift shop and try a few. If you decide on white you will have to overcome lighting problems and learn how to manipulate Levels in your editor. Dennis.

Thank you Dennis! I followed your advice and decided to take the trial approach. I bought different A3 sheets. Let's see what will I manage to do.
    By the way, which image editing program would you recommend? Maybe something easier than photoshop.

People use all sorts of editing programmes, but I use Photoshop Elements 13 now. It has an automatic option called Quick, a Guided option and an Expert option. Even Expert is not too challenging, but if you are going in for product photography a learning curve is involved. Dennis.

Hi Dennis,

thank you for the reply. I checked and found out that photoshop may not work out because of the computer appliance.
    I think I will try something from here. Found it today.

Nicely done. Did you use photoshop to edit it or what?