Thread: Independent Jewellers in SW London?

Default Independent Jewellers in SW London?

Hello forum!

I run a small supplies shop in SW London and we receive frequent repair and commission requests from customers. We can undertake some projects ourselves, but we are mostly about costume jewellery supplies so we are having to turn away a number of requests. We would really like to find a professional gold/silversmith/stone setter, to be our go-to jeweller that we could refer this work to. We are really looking for an independent jeweller who is reasonably local to us (we are in SW16 in Streatham) as our customers often tell us they would welcome a referral to someone nearby that they could visit, and who is not part of a chain.

Know of anyone?

Thank you very much.

Jasmin
    Jasmin Studio Crafts
    T 0208 0908 443
    mail@jasminstudio.com

Despite Hampshire feeling like a suburb of London some days, I'm probably a bit far out for it to be useful.

Thank you for your reply Peter, our search continues!

There is a little boutique near where I live, called Jasmine that sells jewellery mostly in silver with semi-precious stones. They have been there for a long time and a card in the window says that they undertake repairs.

I'm amazed that they have not updated the scruffy photograph though, since the scaffolding has long since gone: http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/directory/1202/8953.php

No doubt you have already seen this page:https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=je...B4qfsAHEjLroAw

Dennis.