Thread: the big art show

Default the big art show

Thought I would share with you all what I did today. I went to The Big Art Show at the west mid showground in shrewsbury. It was a really good show, with so many great exhibitors, and a lovely friendly atmosphere, but the highlight of the show for me was when I met Jill (Tabby) who was exhibiting there. I have loved Jill's designs since first seeing them on the forum and her Pheonix Tree website, but seeing them in person rather than just an image, they were even more lovey! and it was great meeting Jill and her daughter (who was, ofcourse, wearing that beautiful engagement ring) - what lovely ladies. What a lovely day.

Sue.

Sue, it was an absolute delight to meet you. Your enthusiasm was contagious!! I think it is easy when you are new to this forum and learning lots of new stuff, to forget that we were all beginners once and all of us learn so much from each other......asking questions is what this forum is about. Your comments on my work were very much appreciated, thank you. I'm glad that you enjoyed the show. Amy was thrilled that you asked to see her engagement ring!!!

Look forwards to hearing lots from you and seeing your work progress

Jill xx