Thread: 14ct white gold sheet

Default 14ct white gold sheet

Does someone knows where i can get 14 ct white gold sheet .thank you

If you fail in the UK let me know size and thickness and I will let you know what is available, prices etc. It's still a good exchange rate back to GB. PM me if you want.

Les.
    Poor old Les

thank you i can get some in czech republic but is the time to get it here too + the postage so that is why i was wandering if there is anywhere in UK. thank you anyway

If it does not exist in the UK and you don't want to shop abroad, why not give up and use 9ct white instead Janab? It's pretty in colour and hard wearing. Its only drawback is the melting point makes it safer to solder with easy solder rather than hard. Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by janab View Post
    thank you i can get some in czech republic but is the time to get it here too + the postage so that is why i was wandering if there is anywhere in UK. thank you anyway
    Well if you wanted it, it would be with you by now and you could be working it.
    Poor old Les

as its for someone in Europe and they would like 14ct as they do not do anything from 9ct .for example i am originally from The Czech republic and there by law you cannot use 9ct gold .you can get it and use it for repairs on old pieces but you cannot make anything new from it .I have these info from Assay office in Prague .So that is why they would like 14ct .Jana

Hi
    Whilst we don't stock 14ct white sheet we can get it made. Please email the thickness, length and width you are looking for and I can quote. There maybe a minimum charge dependent upon what you are looking for. Please email the details to me on Rob.Taylor@cooksongold.com

rgds

Rob