Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Been nosey!

Quote Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
    Hi Rae, I'm in Exeter in sunny Devon, but very cold wind here too. Spent yesterday on Exeter Quay at a craft fair, it was freezing there. My husband (who was in tee shirt and shorts) asked me why I was wearing a feather waistcoat over a fleece, after an hour there I was glad I did. One stallholder who was next to us, went out and bought a jumper and a blanket. The wind was like a tunnel, knocking everything on our stall over, we had to weight stuff down with stones.
    I have this image Pat of you in a feather waistcoat, all peacock colours

Hahaha, it was an icy wind, but people were sitting out of the wind in the pub forecourts in sleeveless shirts and shorts, we had a roof over us but no sides to the building so it was like a draft tunnel. Reminder: Next month take a blanket.

Hi Rae,
    Good to see you've taken the plunge and joined the forum, I also lurked for some time before joining. I dip in and out when I can, usually when I'm in need of rescue - someone is always here to help. I'm in Cheshire, so the weather is .....changeable, well ok yes, mainly rainy - those pesky pennines! Actually, I'd like to know who else is in the general area of the Knutsford motorway services, most seem to be south east, south west or Cotswolds to Brum ish, with a few satalights in Scotland and wales. Hope you enjoy the forum. My forum name is actually my kids names squished together.
    Sue.

I'm Staffordshire Sue, my brother lives in Middlewich so around that way from time to time