Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hollow jewellery

Lovely job Wallace, but how about some eyes, or it will keep bumping into those trees. regards, Dennis.

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Lovely job Wallace, but how about some eyes, or it will keep bumping into those trees. regards, Dennis.
    I don't do eyes very well, so have lightly given the illusion - thank you for the compliment though

Thats very clever- I struggle enough shaping bezels so can only imagine how tricky that was!

Wallace, that's absolutely fabulous. You must be really chuffed. I love the texture on the ears.
    Didi

Quote Originally Posted by enigma View Post
    Thats very clever- I struggle enough shaping bezels so can only imagine how tricky that was!
    thank you Sarah, I do love a challenge! I worked out with the first attempt what was needed. I don't have a lead cake, otherwise I think it might have been easier with the biggest part needing shaping.

Quote Originally Posted by Didi View Post
    Wallace, that's absolutely fabulous. You must be really chuffed. I love the texture on the ears.
    Didi
    Thank you Didi I am now - a little bit of hammer at play and white 3M radials.

ps, Dennis - I have gone and made it have some eyes! will post tomorrow - I don't think I have ruined it for once

great! Really tactile too - really want to touch it! Nice one Wallace!

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    ps, Dennis - I have gone and made it have some eyes! will post tomorrow - I don't think I have ruined it for once
    I was sure you cold do it Wallace. Besides I hate that joke that goes 'What do you call a deer with no eyes' answer 'No idea'. Besides it wouldn't even work for an elephant. Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaNiz View Post
    great! Really tactile too - really want to touch it! Nice one Wallace!
    I had the same feeling Lydia, lol - but it is safely on its way to the assay office now!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I was sure you cold do it Wallace. Besides I hate that joke that goes 'What do you call a deer with no eyes' answer 'No idea'. Besides it wouldn't even work for an elephant. Dennis.
    engraving small curves is my nemesis - and in my rush to get things packed for the assay office, I forgot to recharge the camera battery! now have a backup on the way! Will post when it comes back from LAO, so it might not be until late next week.

That's lovely Wallace, really nicely made and so cute!