Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cookson Boxes and Packaging

Default Cookson Boxes and Packaging

I've just had an email through from Cooksons advertising their latest sale on boxes and packaging.
    There's some lovely things & I wouldn't hesitate changing my supplier (owing to the fact the my current one tends to be unreliable), except for one thing.....
    You can't get your logo / name printed onto any of them.

It seems such a shame & they must be missing out on packaging sales because of it!

Is there a way of finding out if this is something they plan on offering in the future?

I guess you could always email and ask them, they've always been very helpful when I've emailed. I'm waiting for a quote about getting some boxes printed after discovering a place that was cheaper than my current supplier!

Ive had to change from my lovely logo printed boxes as the French postal service in their infinite wisdom decided to fix a max height of 3cm on their reasonably priced post.
    So now using Cooksons slim postal box range but really miss having my logo
    If anybody does know a way to get those printed I would love to hear!

Perhaps not what you're looking for but they can print on slim postal boxes here: http://www.pottersuk.com/products.asp?SectionID=124

I asked them ages ago & they said the same to me
    Having my logo on everything is really important for me. I do get slightly irritated every tine I phone up for more boxes and the supplier has run out!! They seems to run out of things for months at a time too, so I end up having to stock pile them.
    It's a shame, because they are the only ones I've found who sell good quality, modern looking wooden boxes and will also print.

I guess I'm stuck for now, unless someone else uses a supplier I haven't found yet? Or somewhere that will print on boxes from other companies (hopefully )

Lucie - check your PM inbox!

Quote Originally Posted by Claire D View Post
    Perhaps not what you're looking for but they can print on slim postal boxes here: http://www.pottersuk.com/products.asp?SectionID=124
    Potters are great Claire. Really friendly & the printing is good quality. Unfortunately, they still don't stock wooden boxes

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    Lucie - check your PM inbox!
    Oh dear - Looks like I have half a dozen messages I hadn't spotted (oops, think I may need to send a few apologies).
    Thanks very much for the heads up xx

Thanks for the recommendation, somebody else mentioned Potters to me and I've emailed them for some more info about the artwork requirements for printing.