Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: frosting wheels

Quote Originally Posted by joella View Post
    Hope you're getting all this Vos

It is bookmarked!
    All the gear and no idea

Yes, second icon on the bottom right of the video. Sometimes I try them when I can't hear too well, but they are mostly rubbish. Still enjoyed it though. Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaNiz View Post
    subtitles??
    Oh dear gods... OTOH, misinterpreting "metal bristles" as "battle missiles" isn't *that* far from the mark.
    Given the server power, I'd have expected Google to manage a better job of speech recognition.

Oooh, good examples, I particularly love the finishes on the bird and the dog - thanks for the pics.

Ok, so there has been quite a hiatus but, thanks to everyone's responses I ended up choosing the blue frosting wheel (medium) for pendant motors - which excited me so much that I got the rest of them too! Such fun! thank you all, for your input, I'm having fun with them. Can't post any pics at present because the place I go to for classes is currently taking in peoples work to exhibit (it doesn't have to be of any particular standard), it's to show people who are thinking about enrolling on courses for September the sort of things current students do.

Glad you're having fun, Sue. Keep posting. Dennis.

Hi,
    Can't add much to all the good advice above except to say make every effort to remove any fire stain before frosting.
    It can show through as I found to my cost a year or so ago and the only solution was to polish the surface back and re-frost
    All the best
    Tim