Thread: Hello from Hove

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hello from Hove

Hello, I'm Steve and I collect gemstones. That sounds like a confession!

I'm looking into some form of etched jewellery design to use a few, and to sell a few stones. As I keep most of them at home my insurers have refused to insure me, so I have to do something about it.

I've made a very amateur blog to show them off and to hopefully sell, but I'm not yet sure of the rules here about posting URLs so I'll have a read and post it later if I'm allowed.

I've got a few ideas, but I'll have a look around here first and post something later.

Steve

Hi Steve,

The members here generally design and make their own jewellery, so they would no doubt be interested in seeing gem stones for sale. All you have to do is to provide a link under 'Shameless Self Promotion'.

If you wish to set your own without venturing too deeply into jewellery making, then some companies such as Kernocraft www.kernowcraft.com supply ready made mounts which you can use. Welcome to the forum. Dennis.

Brilliant! Thanks Dennis, and thanks for the welcome.
    Steve

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. I'm sure many will be interested to see what stock of stones you have

Amen! And your future designs too.

Oh, and hi
    All the gear and no idea

Hi Steve and welcome!!

Are you intending to sell stones, make your own pieces with your stones or hoping to have pieces made for you?? Just intrigued!!