Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Hove

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Hi Steve,
    Do I recall correctly seeing you on The UKJC? Welcome here from me.

Kindest
    Wallace
    Hello Wallace, yes I remember you!

I am a member of the forum at Lars & Ingrid and really enjoyed it there, everyone was so helpful. However, it's now as dead as a Dodo. I've recently signed back in and there is virtual tumbleweed rolling across the threads... The chap that ran it – I think his name was Alan – started a new forum, which I also became a member of. After a house move and buying another business, my stone/jewellery interest took a back seat while I got organised. I went back there last week to sign in again and catch up only to find my status as 'Permanently Banned'. I've asked for an explanation of why and what these means, but he has not responded. I don't know who this chap is, but I think he makes Titanium rings. Geti rings a bell.

This is a shame, as a few members and I were arranging to have a meet up in Birmingham or down south to show our wares and have a chat.

Steve

Alan's on here too, he pops up from time to time when laser engraving or Ti rings are mentioned. Issues with other forums aren't something that can be solved here though, you'll need to continue taking it up with him directly.

Absolutely Peter, I'm certainly not here to take a pop at anyone else. No loss on my part. The only loss I feel is the friendly and helpful people that I was chatting to previously has been to be started again. Now that I've been here a few days I can see that many of them are actually here too. When I get some time, maybe over the weekend, I'll see if I can contact them privately to pick up where we left off and sort out meeting up again.

Steve

Aha, I knew that I knew your name from somewhere Steve,.....UKJC, sadly no longer active, but was a wonderful and helpful forum whilst it was around!!
    Nice to see you back about

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby66 View Post
    Aha, I knew that I knew your name from somewhere Steve,.....UKJC, sadly no longer active, but was a wonderful and helpful forum whilst it was around!!
    Nice to see you back about
    Hello Jill! Hope everything's going well