Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Website searches

Quote Originally Posted by CJ57 View Post
    Thanks Rob, the other problem I had last night was with past baskets. I had searched a basket last year looking for something specific I ordered, would have been better checking back the invoices in the first place, I came out and went back to the things in my present basket and every time I clicked buy it went in to a basket of 6 items instead of 2 @£18. This just repeated itself no matter what I did so in the end I had to start at the beginning and order the first 2 all over again. It was very irritating and I just about gave up. Even changed computers but of course the website hadn't changed its behaviour when I logged back in!
    Every time I log in I have a full basket anyway and if you don't remember you've got to empty it first you start off with 1/2 dozen items. As I only order online these orders have been made and paid for. I've noticed a few others complain about the same problem in previous discussions
    Hi
    We do occasionally get this issue, I've cleared down your previous old baskets so when you next log in you should get a clear basket
    rgds
    Rob

Thanks I would have done that myself but I sometimes use them to check on a particular item I want to reorder to save me searching my invoices which are out in the workshop. Still if it stops the ful baskets....