Thread: Another Silver Sheet query

Default Another Silver Sheet query

Could I ask you to investigate ON is that || - or 11 -0867690
    The original order date of 02/02 shows items 4 & 6 items "to follow" and under rate is "25/02/25"
    I have so far assumed that despatch would be made or delivery on this date. Having given some leeway on letting this arrive late, I'm now becoming concerned.

These items have still not been received. Could you look into this and provide an update.

For info, Silver commodity prices have fallen from ~£11.50 to ~£10.60 toz at present. If the price was rising would the order be honoured at the prices stated at the point the order was made?

Thanks

Hi
    Looking at your order the 2 lines you refer have been cancelled. We tried to contact you on 12th Feb to say we couldn't supply your sizes and cancelled them on the 20th having not heard from you. We can supply smaller sizes, would you like us to call you at a convenient time?
    Rgds
    Rob

Thanks for the quick response. "My bad" as the kids say on not checking my emails. Note to self to check emails more frequently ... but on second thoughts ...

I've responded by mail. Hopefully this can go ahead. If not, its not a great disappointment, I have something to be working on, I can catch up with this later.

Thanks again

Chas

Hi
    I've just been looking for your email but can't see it. Would you forward to me please (Rob.Taylor@cooksongold.com) and I'll get on it
    rgds
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Taylor View Post
    Hi
    I've just been looking for your email but can't see it. Would you forward to me please (Rob.Taylor@cooksongold.com) and I'll get on it
    rgds
    Rob
    Thanks Rob ... fyi I received a telephone call from you (Cooksons) yesterday afternoon. As you don't have the materials in stock I've decided not to go ahead at this point in time. I have quite a bit to be getting on with already, so this can take a back seat for now and I'll come back when I have time to move on this.

Chas