Thread: Any Stone setter recommendation? (London based)

Default Any Stone setter recommendation? (London based)

Good Morning everyone!
    i'm not satisfied with the work my setter did last time (and also the lack of room for conversation before and after) So looking to try a different one, any recommendation from you all? i prefer someone based in London as a face to face dialogue is working better for me. Thanks in advance
    Tony

martintata & johnmoto have been on here recently & are London based setters..you could try sending them a PM...

Check out this site; http://www.ipgoldsmiths.com/search ,click on the search button for setters, if you are looking for the best.

James

thanks Chris and James, i'll check them
    Tony

A very timely question for me Tony - my DIL's engagement ring which is chanel set is showing signs of the diamonds moving so I need to get it sorted before she loses one. Should be a simple enough job but my mother once sent her engagement ring away to have the claws tipped and we discovered a few years later that the stone had been swapped ... , so looking for somone reliable.

Agree with you Susieq stone setting often require lot of skills and can be irreversible once the job is done, this is way i decided asking recommendation rather then relying on random search or publicity..

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    Tony

There are a few bad eggs out there as in any business, the majority rely on trust & reputation. It's not something to mess up as that can be catastrophic.
    Communication skills are often lacking with benchworkers which puzzles me abit since It's a crucial part of a long business to customer relationship.
    Best of luck.