Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cookies New Website

Quote Originally Posted by metalsmith View Post
    believe I used xmas14 which I thought was multi use and still applicable. Perhaps with the order just into Jan, maybe not? Order IO 799255 Thanks
    Hi
    Again having looked at this I can't see any reason why this didn't work, sorry. I'll PM an alternative code also
    rgds
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
    Thanks for getting back Jemima, that has explained the carrier/postage. Does that mean that if you have all "dry" goods that it will come by royal mail?
    Hi
    In broad terms yes non hazardous goods will generally be shipped via Royal Mail, but there are caveats. Royal Mail have size/weight restrictions that other carriers don't have.

For freepost offers we will generally ship via the lowest cost carrier and the weight/volume combination will make a difference as to who is selected

Rgds
    Rob

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Hi Rob, can I trouble some changes to the little graphic hyperlinks links for the forum, fb, etc; can they go to the top? Scrolling on the iPad is a big pain. I know, a little thing, but it would be lovely to have them back at the top, as they were previously.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wallace View Post
    Hi Rob, can I trouble some changes to the little graphic hyperlinks links for the forum, fb, etc; can they go to the top? Scrolling on the iPad is a big pain. I know, a little thing, but it would be lovely to have them back at the top, as they were previously.

Thank you.
    Hi, thanks for the feedback, for a variety of reasons we're are going to have to leave the links at the bottom of the page I'm afraid. However at the top LH of the page is a link called 'community', if you click through that all the links you are looking for are there. Please note however on a mobile device whether these links appear depends upon the size of the device as the site dynamically resizes to the screen width. On my ipad 'community et al' only appears if it's landscape and if it's portrait it doesn't. On my android phone it doesn't appear at all.

Hope this helps

rgds
    Rob

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Oh dear!

Well thanks for coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Taylor View Post
    Hi
    Having looked at this I can't see any reason why this didn't work, sorry. I'll PM an alternative code
    rgds
    Rob
    Thanks for that, Rob.
    On the other matter (the GOJD discounts), after only five minutes of searching I've managed to put six items in my basket none of which have received the GOJD discount they are eligible for. Unless this oversight is resolved it's likely to present further problems with orders in the future. I can let you have details of the wrongly undiscounted items if that helps.
    ETA: After another 10 minute experimental search I've now got 19 items (all tools) in my basket that are not showing the relevant GOJD discount.
    Last edited by Aurarius; 02-02-2015 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurarius View Post
    Thanks for that, Rob.
    On the other matter (the GOJD discounts), after only five minutes of searching I've managed to put six items in my basket none of which have received the GOJD discount they are eligible for. Unless this oversight is resolved it's likely to present further problems with orders in the future. I can let you have details of the wrongly undiscounted items if that helps.
    ETA: After another 10 minute experimental search I've now got 19 items (all tools) in my basket that are not showing the relevant GOJD discount.
    Sorry, I should have said, we're looking into what's causing this issue. As far as I can see all the discounts are in place but they aren't being automatically applied. Our IT people are investigating at the moment and please send the list of items so I can make sure they're on our radar

rgds

Rob
    Last edited by Rob Taylor; 02-02-2015 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Taylor View Post
    please send the list of items so I can make sure they're on our radar

rgds

Rob
    Thanks for your reply, Rob. I've pm'd you.