Thread: Matt Black Onyx

Default Matt Black Onyx

Hello all,

Only me again.

Just making more bracelets for a few customers but could do with Matt Black Onyx. Would anyone know where to get these from?
    I see cooksongold do shiny onyx but not matt.

My supplier over in China can get me them however I could do with them a little quicker than estimated time with EMS etc.

Thanks in advance.

I have bought matt black onyx beads in the past from Marcia Lanyon, I would have a look at their website or maybe give them a call as they don't always show everything they stock

Thank you, i'll take a look now.

You should also look at our two other London stalwarts:

AE Ward & Son and Marcus McCallum Gemstones.

This is a bad time of year for out of the ordinary stones, because well run businesses will be much depleted and only just re-ordering their stocks. Dennis.

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for your time too.
    I understand, pre christmas run on jewellery makers, crafts people etc. I was exactly the same with my jewellery however luckily made an order 'just in case' as it was my first Christmas this year and luckily as items sold out they came back in the next couple of days.

I took a look at Macia Lanyon however only have 6mm 8mm 10mm and could do with 4mm.

I'll have a look at AE Ward & Son. All fails I'll get my supplier to sort them out for me just wait a few extra days.

Not a major issue!

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Thank you Wallace, i'm guessing £4 is for a strand of around 95? I'm not sure my laptop is displaying the website correctly so i'm sure it does say on there somewhere.

Still getting to know all these places! Didn't know so many people wholesale beads, findings etc!