Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jewellers bench

Then last Christmas my OH bought me a bench & soldering table made by Al Marshall of Flux 'n' Flame, my first teacher & the school I still go to. I can't remember exactly bit I think the bench was £280. It now has a pleather skin that I made & lots more tools & bits on it, but I love my space. The shelf under the galvanised steel soldering table has my pickle & quench pots on it.

My daughter loves making the granulated balls of silver for me. Fair enough as my company is named after her!

Fingers crossed for a garden studio next year as our cottage is thatched so I'm only allowed a small hand torch.

Mel

I have looked at those on their website Mel. Have to say they look like a really good buildVos
    All the gear and no idea

They are solid Vos. The shelf under the soldering top slides out too so it is more usable than you might think. Al offered to put in a recess to fit the slow cooker I'd bought if I wanted an extra element of safety. The only thing OH had to do was stain & varnish them. Jesa decorates hers with sharpie pens!

Mel