Thread: A suggestion on how to say.. thank you!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default A suggestion on how to say.. thank you!

Had a thought today and thought I'd put it out there to see what you folks think.

Since starting this jewellery caper ( which incidentally I love and am hopelessly addicted to now! ) I've asked a lot of questions on this forum and received a great many answers, as well as receiving assistance in other matters from generously minded individuals ( James, Dennis, Peter ).

As a small gesture of 'thanks' to the wider forum, I'd like to offer assistance to anyone who needs high quality product shots of their jewellery items, in other words in a photography sense.

Not an expert by a long shot in the jewellery field ( although give me a couple more decades and I'll show improvement ) but I am quite competent when it comes to photography.

Basically my idea is that if you need good quality well lit, high resolution shots of your jewellery, for a website or whatever else, then post me your items along with a pre-paid return envelope / bag. Include a short description of how you'd like the items photographed and I'll do my best to accomodate. If a memory card is also posted to me then that would be great for multiple shots. For the odd one or two shots, then email would work I'm sure.

Not sure if this is a REALLY stupid suggestion or not, but whilst presently sat at work on nightshift and suffering slightly from sleep deprivation, it seems a fair gesture. It goes without saying that I dont want any payment for it either as I enjoy this kind of thing, and my gear is permanently setup.

Just thought that some folks might not possess the camera gear or knowledge, and that its a small avenue whereby I can say a very big thank you to everyone on here who constantly helps ME out each week!

Cheers,

Nick
    Last edited by Nick martin; 30-11-2014 at 10:31 PM.