Newbie member here, based in North Wales, venturing into jewellery making after an 18 year lapse. In the olden days I used to make & sell costume jewellery quite successfuly & my love of sterling silver has brought me back to creating. Just dipping my toe in with sterling beads & findings & and feeling quite excited by the thought of advancing my skills (which currently are having the knack of threading & putting things together people seem to like!). I would really like to do some introductory short courses (if such things exist?!) taking in soldering, silversmithing etc to hopefully eventually take my creating to another level. Full time learning is sadly not an option as I work full time for myself in the weird & wonderful world of sculpting nails for ladies who need a little enhancement! I will be posting questions in the relevant sections & hope I don't drive you all up the wall. Having read a lot of the threads so far I can see that this community is welcoming & helpful & look forward to being part of it ! 😊