Thread: Visit MADE On Line.

Default Visit MADE On Line.

This is the time of year, when we would be visiting the Made Exhibition, in a church in Marylebone, London.
    Thanks to Covid 19 you can all visit free, no entrance fee, though I found the website a bit cryptic to begin with. Ignore the strange message about exhibitors, and click on the list on the left, to see the goodies. Click on an item to find the price. https://mademakers.co.uk/exhibitors/...eid=0f5626b2ac Dennis.

I saw the last one they did online and they have some really high quality makers. The jewellers are generally very good indeed

I have a friend who exhibits at the Desire Fairs in Chelsea. She pays a lot of money to go an event where she pays a lot and just about makes her money back.

Some nice stuff there I had a quick look, I am short on time at the moment, ( have sick teen to manage ), exhibitions are not normally about making a profit the profit comes with, people finding out that you exist.
    Last edited by china; 06-09-2020 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by china View Post
    exhibitions are not normally about making a profit the profit comes with, people finding out that you exist.
    That's very true. I think I misread the I initial post and conflated it into a selling event, so completely missed the point. Ah well, let's hope my brain works better today.
    Hope the teen recovers soon.

Teen will be ok it is my mates daughter I am her lawful Guardian, he is a Vice Admiral in RAN, based in Darwin mostly a desk job but on occasion is out in the middle of nowhere, that's where I come, she has a ICD ( implantable Cardioverter-Defribrlilator )
    for some reason it is not being cooperative, looking like it may have to be replaced, no she is not happy about it.