Thread: Malaysia International Jewellery Fair - Spring Edition [MIJF-SE] 2015

Default Malaysia International Jewellery Fair - Spring Edition [MIJF-SE] 2015

Warmest Greeting from Elite Expo Sdn Bhd!

We are the organizer for Malaysia International Jewellery Fair - Spring Edition (MIJF-SE) 2015

As we are organizing two Malaysia International Jewellery Fair in one year, there are differences between the two exhibitions.

Logo for January Exhibition

Our exhibition details are as below :

Event Title: Malaysia International Jewellery Fair - Spring Edition (MIJF) 2015
    Event Location (Venue): Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
    Start Date: Friday, 9th Jan 2015
    End Date: Monday, 12th Jan 2015
    Admission: Free
    Event Description: MALAYSIA’S EXCLUSIVE JEWELLERY FAIR
    The renowned Malaysia International Jewellery Fair – Spring Edition (MIJF SE) 2015 will once again blossoms in this Spring season to give local and international trade buyers a buying opportunity to stock up for the upcoming spring celebrations. Visit and garner the privilege while purchasing worldwide haute jewellery collections at MIJF SE 2015, with an exhibition hall featuring 25,714 square feet. Enjoy your shopping spree for the finest jewellery collections at Malaysia International Jewellery Fair – Spring Edition 2015
    Event Website: http://www.mijf.com.my/mijf_spring/

Logo for August Exhibition

Event Title: Malaysia International Jewellery Fair 2015
    Event Location (Venue): Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
    Start Date: Friday, 21st Aug 2015
    End Date: Monday, 24th Aug 2015
    Admission: Free
    Event Description: MALAYSIA’S LARGEST INTERNATIONAL JEWELLERY FAIR

Malaysia International Jewellery Fair (MIJF) 2015 returns to be one of the most significant jewellery trading hubs within the Southeast Asia region. MIJF 2015 is scheduled to take place at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre occupying 46,457 sqft of the hall to establish solid business networks while keep abreast with most up-to-date industry insights. MIJF 2014 is certainly the essential branding and product sourcing channel that should not be missed!

Image A

Image B

Image C

Trade Fair Highlights:

1) *Free Hotel for Overseas Trade Buyers

MIJF 2015 cordially invites all jewellery trade buyers to join “Hosted Buyers Program” and receive FREE 3-days-2-nights, 4-star hotel accommodation with complimentary Business Matching Service during your visitation to MIJF 2015. This ever-first launched program in Malaysia is available on first-come-first-served basis. Grab your chance now!

2) Malaysia Premier Pavilion

Federation of Goldsmiths and Jewellers Associations of Malaysia (FGJAM) is cooperating with MIJF 2014 to form the Malaysia Premier Pavilion – A premier and pristine pavilion that congregates a handful of Malaysia’s leading jewellery companies at one point, together showcase Malaysia-made premium jewellery and gold collections with incredible crafting techniques and competitive price advantages that earn credit among the international jewellery and gold industry.

3) MIJF Jewellery Design Awards

Discover the emerging young design talents from worldwide. MIJF Jewellery Design Awards – An ultimate platform for young designers to embark their creativity and stomp the world with their desire.

Other Influential Programs:

- Informative Industry Conferences and Seminars

- Business Matching Services and More!

For more details, please visit to www.mijf.com.my NOW! Pre-Register today at http://www.mijf.com.my/mijf/pre_registration_atd.php to receive regular jewellery industry updates!

Exhibit Profile:

Jewellery, Diamond, Gemstones, Pearl, Watch, Jewellery Tools & Equipment, Precious Metal and etc.

Visitor Profile:

Manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, importers, exporters, retailers, association delegates, agent, royal families, general buyers, connoisseurs

*Organizer reserves the rights to add, amends or terminate any of the above

We hope to see you there!

Please don't hesitate to contact us!

Elite Expo Sdn Bhd
    Jalan Layang - Layang 3,
    Bandar Puchong Jaya,
    47100 Puchong,
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Organiser Contact Detail: Ms. Elaine (PR & Communications Department)
    Tel: 603-5891 1157
    Email Address: info@elite.com.my

Your website doesn't load so that's a bit of a barrier for a start. I might even have been interested.
    Author: Pearls A Practical Guide
    www.pearlsapractical.guide
    www.Pearlescence.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by pearlescence View Post
    Your website doesn't load so that's a bit of a barrier for a start. I might even have been interested.

Dear Pearlescence,

Thank you for giving us feedback regarding our website. We have troubleshooted the problem. Please visit us again here .

For further enquiries, please drop us an email at info@elite.com.my or eliteexpo8773@gmail.com

Thank you and have a nice day!

Yes, it now loads but the pages are over-designed and full of fancy flash effects but I cannot see the information I really need - which is why should I attend? You say there are pearls...where do I find out which pearl wholesalers..what about findings manufacturers.
    No actual information which would make me go there either instead of or as well as Hong Kong in september.
    Author: Pearls A Practical Guide
    www.pearlsapractical.guide
    www.Pearlescence.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by pearlescence View Post
    Yes, it now loads but the pages are over-designed and full of fancy flash effects but I cannot see the information I really need - which is why should I attend? You say there are pearls...where do I find out which pearl wholesalers..what about findings manufacturers.
    No actual information which would make me go there either instead of or as well as Hong Kong in september.
    Dear Pearlescence,

Thank you for your kind attention. For your information, we are currently updating our website with the details of our exhibitor's profile and listing for the Malaysia International Jewellery Fair - Spring Edition which is on 9th to 12th January 2015. Regarding the information that you needed, you may get the information through the exhibitor listing which will soon be available on our website here . You will also be able to find a search engine on the website which will filter and lead you to your preferred business partners.

You can also find the exhibitor's profiles here .

Hope to see you at the Malaysia International Jewellery Fair - Spring Edition 2015!

Thank you. Cheers!