Thread: Take a look at this old film

Default Take a look at this old film

This is an old film taken of some workshops back in the 1980s, more interesting than the recent ITV programs. Kindly worked on and uploaded by Peter.
    Give it a watch, I am sure you will find it interesting. And you will see some of my eggs being made.

See; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdn3...ature=youtu.be

James

Uploaded by Peter onto YouTube only two days ago and already has had 273 viewings as I added a link on a few Facebook groups I am on.

James

Thoroughly enjoyed watching this. Thanks for posting =D
    Sian Williamson

I posted this on another thread yesterday, it's another film worth watching.
    If anyone is interested and has some time take a look at this film; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8uQ2lp2DBM it shows a couple of my old friends making a replica crown of Henry VIII for Hampton Court Palace, about 7 minutes in to the film you can see Graham Harling twisting some square wire using an old hand drill and David Stevens doing some soldering. I have known both these goldsmiths since they were apprentices.

If you watched the first film that I mentioned at the start of this thread, the young man making the Dragon clock is David Stevens and he can be seen 30 years older on this film working on the replica crown of Henry VIII.
    James

Wow. Thanks for sharing!