Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noob assay question...hallnote copies

So, our swords cross again Cap'n Dragon!

I don't have experience of other assay offices but I can say London have been very patient with me so far!

Though I think some of their staff may have worn a forehead shaped hole in their desks by now.

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Quote Originally Posted by Ebo Von Gaz View Post
    So, our swords cross again Cap'n Dragon!

I don't have experience of other assay offices but I can say London have been very patient with me so far!

Though I think some of their staff may have worn a forehead shaped hole in their desks by now.
    arr that be right matey!

mystery solved as to why it is so easy, you have paved the way! hehehe

poor sods!

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

I've always found Birminghan incredibly helpful...., one copy is customer's copy, then the assay office keep one and return one with parcel once hallmarked.....you need the original copy to collect in person....added security,.....having lost it once, I was very impressed with the measures they undertook to ensure that the person collecting my work was me or had permission from me to collect...

They probably just think I'm educationally challenged then when I send in all 3

The hallnote pads that London send out have white, pink, yellow and blue copies. I send in everything except the blue and get the yellow back with the packet.
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

Thank you people for your kind words!
    If you have a traditional hallnote pad, it has 4 copies...white, pink, yellow and blue. Please send in, along with your work, the white, pink and yellow copies, and keep the blue one for your records. We will return your goods with the yellow copy.
    If you are downloading the hallnote from the website, please send us in 2 copies, and print out and keep a third copy for your records.We will return your goods with one of the 2 copies you sent us when you sent in your goods.