Thread: Finished 2mm ball chains?

Default Finished 2mm ball chains?

Hi all,

I use a fair few ball chains for my jewellery and I can only find 1.5mm finished ones on the Cookie web site. I buy the 2mm bulk chain and make my own, but unfortunately Cookie's don't have a good end cap for them so I have to then buy those elsewhere which is a bit annoying. Bit strange to stock a chain thickness but not the stuff to go with it... This works OK of course, but I would really prefer to buy them ready made so I spend less time on making bog standard chains and more on actually creating jewellery! So far I haven't actually found any anywhere... I need 16, 18 and 20 inch at a minimum.

Any suggestions? I used to buy them from the US but would really like a UK supplier if possible.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Carin
    Carin Lindberg

Camali Design
    www.camalidesign.com

You could try http://www.925jewellery.co.uk/ - they're pretty competitive on price (though there is a minimum order) and delivery is always very quick.

Or Curteis. You have to register, but it's not a problem & they're lovely

Thanks both! I tried both and Sutton (925jewellery) are good on price. Curteis however, quoted over £20 for a 16 inch 2mm thick ball chain!! So Sutton it is!

Carin
    Carin Lindberg

Camali Design
    www.camalidesign.com

I have found Curteis have got rather pricey lately. Unfortunately, I need matching gold & silver chains, so I have to carry on with them for the time being.
    I do love their guarantee though.