Hello everyone
This is my first post and I'm happy to see what a helpful forum this is, I have already found lots of information from the posts here, everyone is very helpful and generous with their knowledge!
I hope someone can offer a quick answer for me - I have done a search but not quite found an answer to solve my question, so apologies if this question has been posed before.
I am in the process of making some items that I might like to try and sell and one of the things bugging me is ring size. I want to make some rings in advance so that I can size them accordingly for the customer (and then add the necessary embeleshment) but I'm not sure of the best / most efficient way to go about it. Should I make a blank for each size or just send off strips for hallmarking and then size to order? Also if I use laser hallmarking will the hallmark degrade when I form the ring from the strip? Are there common or regular sizes that seem more popular than others? What do you all do as regards to keeping items in stock such as rings? Also, do you think items made to order put people off buying in this "i want it tomorrow" type of shopping culture that's associated with online selling.
Sorry for a spitfire of questions! any thoughts are much appreciated with thanks
Rebecca