Thread: Cooksons new website :-(

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cooksons new website :-(

Sorry guys, I hate it, now have to scroll down the page to do stuff, before it was all nice and neat with minimal scrolling if any, even on the checkout page, you have a "checkout now" button near the top but unless you scroll down to the other button near the bottom you get sent to the "tick the box to approve terms" , a box which is towards the bottom of the page. Huge big pictures that take up too much of the page and not (imho) needed. Have smaller pictures with a "hover here to enlarge" section.

I have just ditched one of my e-cart hosts as they have updated their templates to the same format, (seems many hosts are doing it). In the early days it was good design to have it all on one visible page, without scrolling everywhere, scolling makes me dislike a site, and I am sure many others will feel the same. Buying should be an easy and simple experience, the less frustrating the better, but so many sites seem to be ignoring this fact now, is it something to do with support for multiple devices I wonder?
    Whislt I will still be buying I felt I should make my feelings known, "if it ain't broke don't fix it" as they say, the old site was much much better for me.
    Cheers
    G
    Last edited by Green Monster; 08-09-2014 at 03:34 PM.