Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cooksons new website :-(

Hi LydiaNiz

Sorry to hear about your Internet Explorer not working can you confirm what version of IE your using?

Adam

Rural Somerset, between Yeovil and Shepton Mallet

Default Cooksons new website :-(

I have just ordered a few bits and pieces from the new website, no problems but no great advantages either. Works as well as the old one, presumably the new platform will allow them to add more functionality as it is needed / asked for. It "looks and feels" a bit better.
    Let's just wait and see how it develops.
    Last edited by BarryM; 09-09-2014 at 03:03 PM.
    Barry the Flying Silversmith👍

Hi Adam,
    IE 9 - I've emailed Ann Marie some screen grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by ahunter View Post
    Hi LydiaNiz

Sorry to hear about your Internet Explorer not working can you confirm what version of IE your using?

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by vsilvered View Post
    Hi Tabby66,

The link to the forum is under the heading 'Community'
    Thanks V, I did find it there, eventually......it just feels well hidden and rather insignificant (compared to it's previous tab across the top),.....I just thought that the social media would have been much more prominent I guess

I just had a look at the new site on my mobile, and have to say i wasn't too impressed at first glance (or second as I got an error message the first time I tried to visit). But now having had a little poke about and found out where things are I think it is very easy to use, much more so than the old site. Also liking all the new products that have been added recently I will have to check it out on the laptop next.

Rachael x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your comments, we have a few bugs at the moment but we're working on them. We've noticed a few pages that are not working as they should on mobile and there on the hit list to sort. If there's anything you spot that's not working please let us know and we'll try and sort.