Thread: Bracelet & Ring Blanks for cabochon

Default Bracelet & Ring Blanks for cabochon

I've been searching for bracelet and rings that have flat pads, I want to use them to attach dichroic glass cabochons to. Can find lots of american firms and the ever expensive Etsy, however, not much in the uk. Wld be looking for sterling silver and plated. Any ideas anyone ? I did think about making my own, however, feeling much less time to buy them in to see how they go.

I think I've seen bracelet blanks in one of the cookies catalogues but they were for resin. They might work though?

ETA: here: http://www.cooksongold.com/Jewellery...s/&prdsearch=y
    Last edited by medusa; 31-08-2014 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by medusa View Post
    I think I've seen bracelet blanks in one of the cookies catalogues but they were for resin. They might work though?
    Ah, they have the lip on, wanted the flat base. Found an ebay place for them, but can't find any sterling silver. Thanks for you help

sorry, I miss-read/misunderstood. I thought you would be bezel setting the cabochons. How would you fix them… glue?

I make loads of these for my lampwork and fusing customers - they're not always listed on my websites, but if you want to drop me a line I'm happy to help. I don't work with plated metals, however, and they'd be etsy-type prices (which I generally find very reasonable).