Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jewellery carrying

There are also the kind of boxes that is used to house miniature armies for strategy battles, like for instance https://www.feldherr.net/ or http://www.krmulticase.com/default.aspx.
    Those come with foam inlays and there are a lot of options for the type of inlays (though they are mostly designed with miniatures in mind).
    Since there is a lot of foam it would be easy to pin items with needles, put cardboard holders into them or use extra foam to keep things from moving around.

/Andreas

thanks everyone, I'm really liking the look of the feldherr - I want something fairly discreet for public transport, so don't want to look like I'm carrying jewellery/anything exciting!

I like the look of the feldherr products too.....not seen those before, thanks Andreas!!

You might get questions related to what war-games you are playing though, since the gamers will surely recognize them.
    Also take note of the dimensions, the big ones are really big due to the large number of miniatures involved when playing the games.
    Might be good for bringing the inventory to fairs though.

/Andreas

My oldest brother was a huge Dungeons and Dragons fan and used to spend forever enamel painting them with pins. We all used to get so fed up as games would take days and days with him and his mates taking the dinner table for the duration :-)