Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BSA Aluminium Bracelet

I used to have an old BSA 250, only problem was that as I was quite petite I had difficulty holding it up when stopped. Plus the clutch corks broke and at that time you couldnt get new ones, so my husband made some out of a tractor clutch plate. Fine but you were either in gear or out of gear, the clutch wouldnt slip. In the end he was worried that I might meet my maker that he bought me a Honda CB250, which I loved. A friend lent me a Honda 4 into ! Sport (cant remember the name now as its about 40 years ago), but I loved that one even more, then stupidly I bought a 550 Honda which was more of a touring bike and very heavy, never really jelled with that one, then I got pregnant so bikes were out of the question. Anyway I love the bangle, a lot of hard work gone into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stirring Moose View Post
    Thanks. Done for a mate of mine who rides an old 1950s BSA. He'd already got the t-shirt so needed something different!

S.M.

Quote Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
    I used to have an old BSA 250, only problem was that as I was quite petite I had difficulty holding it up when stopped. Plus the clutch corks broke and at that time you couldnt get new ones, so my husband made some out of a tractor clutch plate. Fine but you were either in gear or out of gear, the clutch wouldnt slip. In the end he was worried that I might meet my maker that he bought me a Honda CB250, which I loved. A friend lent me a Honda 4 into ! Sport (cant remember the name now as its about 40 years ago), but I loved that one even more, then stupidly I bought a 550 Honda which was more of a touring bike and very heavy, never really jelled with that one, then I got pregnant so bikes were out of the question. Anyway I love the bangle, a lot of hard work gone into it.
    Going off topic just for a moment, in light of the above, will you be at the Sandford Bike Show tomorrow? PM me if so and we can maybe meet up and have a chat

S.M.
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/dtrpp

Twitter: @DTRMetalArt

Very nice SM.....your work is rather good methinks!!!!