Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello!

Hi Lucy - welcome to the forum!

Thanks Lauren and Lorriane! Its quite the inspiring place!

Welcome Lucy, it all sounds very exciting!! Having pieces in a few galleries might be another option for you (will certainly allow you to maintain your much needed afternoon nap)!! I have found having my own website invaluable in helping to get admission to fairs, exhibitions, galleries and direct sales.
    Best of luck!!
    Tabby x

Torquay is a good place, I was born there. Feb 47 quite a bad time with snow and I was breech birth and before my time, the ambulance wouldn't come out as it was too dangerous so mum got a taxi, and the police closed the coast road from Teignmouth to Torquay after them as the weather was so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulabelle View Post
    Hi Patstone, I'm in Torquay, where i've just noticed it is hailing on all my washing! Make that thundering! No chance I'm going out to retrieve that now! Anyway, I digress! I would love to know about the craft fairs you go to, are they all local?

Thanks for your welcome Dennis, I can guarantee I have a million and one questions for you all, but I'll try and drip freed them Thanks again for welcoming me everyone.

Thanks for the tip about the website Tabby. I'd like eventually to get my work into boutiques/galleries etc.. I think its going to be a long old process, but exciting and fun too - especially if I celebrate each mini-milestone with a large glass of wine!

Me too,hello!