Thread: Silver metal stamping balnks - any recommendations for supliers

Default Silver metal stamping balnks - any recommendations for supliers

Hi

I am looking for some advice. I use round - 32mm - metal stamping blanks for my work. I have tried very hard to find good quality ones in the UK but I have not, to date, found anything very good. I have also imported from the US through esty. I have tried Nickel and aluminium to date - and recently purchased the impressart softstike blanks which were better but still not a mirror finish. I also had some stainless steel samples which were wonderful on one side but horrible on the back and I have been told it's not possible to have the mirror finsih on both sides. Has anyone found a solution? I have not yet tried sterling silver - due to the price mainly - but would wecome any stockist recommendations. They don't even have to be from the UK. Also to note I have a tumbler and do tumble my blanks but agan - no mirror finish. I am using the media that came with the tubler - should I be trying something finer? Any help will be very much appreciated. I'll be looking to buy 1000 blanks with repeat orders should I find the right supplier!

Thanks in advance,
    Melissa

Morecmabe bay, on the edge of the lake district.

Cooksons make a range of round blanks in various metals, search "copper blanks round"

for example Product Code : 860 204
    CelticDreams.co.uk
    Handmade jewellery in silver & gold
    By
    Dave Wilson