Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2014 Theme Competition

Default July 2014 Theme Competition

July 14 Competition Theme: Holidays

Post your themed pieces within this thread with a little bit about the design and the winner will be revealed at the end of the month!

The Winner will WIN a £100 shopping spree.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

A few legalities...

Terms & conditions

No purchase necessary. The closing date for the competition will be 31.07.2014. The winner will win a £100 inc. VAT shopping spree at Cooksongold.

The judging process will take place by 08.08.2014. Our Judging Panel will make the final decision.

The Competition is open to all Cooksongold customers aged 18 years and over.

Only one entry per category per person.

There is no cash alternative. Cooksongold reserves the right to change the prize for one of equivalent value.

The winner will be notified on the forum within this thread by 08.08.2014.

Employees of Cooksongold, their agents and families are excluded from the competition together with any person connected to the competition.

Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of the rules. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity in connection with the competition.

To enter the competition, simply publish your design/comment within this thread.

No correspondence will be entered into. The judging panel's decision is final. The promoter is Cooksongold.

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

I don't often start a competition thread, but I will be doing commissions only along with some time consuming none jewellery voluntary work in social care for a couple of weeks and wanted to get this in

I have been on many a glorious holiday and come home with one sandal, flip flop and minus other things. So this is my Homage to the holiday season and to lost flip flops everywhere. I have made a sandal too, but love this little thing more each time I look at it.

It is a miniature, of which, I seem to enjoy and take great relish with. Very recently made for this months challenge in mind.

good luck everyone. xx

Attachment 6368

That is so gorgeous Wallace, you are either completely nuts or a genius!

aww that is so cute!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yes that's great, Wallace.
    While we're at it, you wouldn't have any idea how best to do a ballet shoe, would you?

dear old Blighty - (in deepest Wiltshire)

Quote Originally Posted by Aurarius View Post
    Yes that's great, Wallace.
    While we're at it, you wouldn't have any idea how best to do a ballet shoe, would you?
    probably.

Thank you everyone. I am probably totally nuts Theresa. Lol

That's soooo cute Wallace.

That's a cute little flip-flop tho' the only thing I like between my toes is sand!

That's lovely Wallace

The horrendous 'Sandals' chain of resorts awards charms of flip flops in various precious metals to repeat guest who've spent tens of thousands of dollars with them, but they're nothing like as pretty as yours!!

Awww, it's a little fairy sandal Very cute, you must have great eye sight to set such teeny tiny stones =D
    Sian Williamson