Morning all

Yesterday, I spent 3 hours, yes 3 hours, on trying to make a 'not quite right' necklace work. It started out as three large oval beads at the bottom and then went to one which was then suspended with a bit of wire wrapping! and then when I'd re-strung it for the nth time, the two beads either side, just didn't hang properly. This was a long necklace with a large heavy bead. Then I put some long tube beads in their place (to make a A 'Y' shaped hanging) to see if that would make a difference. It was at that time that I finally gave up. I took a piccie of it before I took it apart and have now started on a different one that is working well and am having a good day, so far.

It was almost one of those 'that's it, I've had enough of this sh!t, I'm not doing this anymore, I'm going to go out there and get myself a real job' moan .... then had a cup of tea, did some gardening and came back and thought, lets have a go at those Jade beads I've had my eye on and felt much better

Is it because I'm using a too large bead at the centre, or should I be using a proper 'Y' shaped connector thing to hang my big beads from?

Pleeease

Lotsaluv

Jules