[QUOTE=EmmaC;67392]I *think* the distance selling regs are changing a bit on 13th of June and buyers will then have 14 days to return items, I'm not totally sure of all the changes but I would think there would be something in Etsy's UK and Ireland support bit.
QUOTE]

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...s-guidance.pdf

A bit of light bedtime reading!( actually its not that bad)
After a couple of people mentioned this, I had a trawl and found this Government Implementation Guidance note which may be helpful.
If I am reading it correctly it seems that the Distance Selling Regs 2000 are actually being replaced by the Consumer Contracts (Information Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations. I guess any reference to regulations in Etsy Policies will need to reflect this now.
Sections D and H seem to be the most relevant and as Emma mentions the cancellation period extends from 7 - 14 days.
I expect the DSR already covered these but there are some interesting exemptions for bespoke and customised products as well as things that are sealed for hygiene. Does anyone one have a source of single use sealable transparent bags for earrings?

I'm beginning to feel really glad about starting this thread although ignorance was quite blissful before

Tim