Thread: Post has been removed!

Default Post has been removed!

I posted yesterday about receiving a dispatch notice for an item I ordered two months ago, but never received. Having chased this up with cooksons at the time (and being told on two occasions that it was on its way)....I gave up , and decided to go elsewhere for the item. Yesterday I received a dispatch email for this item, and my account being debited without my permission!!! Someone on the forum left a reply saying something similar had happened to them, but cooksons assured them the item wasnt being sent out...Well I have just received the parcel for cooksons for the item I didnt order and dont want!!!! To top it all off, I received a phonecall from Cooksons this morning, and the member of staff was going to send me an email so I could forward a copy of the dispatch notice to him directly. I am still waiting on his email. What is going on Cooksons?!!

I know, indeed it is.....all sorted now (I hope!).

Karolina

Thanks for your posts, and again apologies for the errors in managing your account - unacceptable, and we will try to improve. I know our customer service team has been in touch, has everything been sorted to your satisfaction ?

Regards

Adam Hunter
    Commercial Manager

Hi Adam,

Yes, I rang cooksons again, and got it sorted. I am just very surprised and disappointed as cooksons are usually so good to deal with. It is infuriating being ignored, particularly on the live chat system, which has happened to me a few times now, not just on this occasion. I will however put this down to an error, and I totally understand that mistakes do happen. Thank you for your follow up message.

Pleased that your issue is resolved, I'll look into live chat and see whats happened. Have a great weekend

Regards

Adam