After a recommendation by David Barnhill (who makes the mokume for David Huang's fantastic vessels) I purchased & downloaded a copy of this from http://www.interweavestore.com/mokum...th-chris-ploof

I had a truncated download on the first pass, but the second attempt was fine. Just finished watching it; it's very well done. Clear camera work, the content is rock solid and Chris' presentation is excellent throughout. The method he shows for making mokume gane is actually very light on kit, but he gives occasional tantalising hints at how he does it normally. While yes, this isn't quite how I make it now, the fundamentals are the same and there's a lot of good shop tips in there - several that I'll probably adopt.

There's not too much in the tooling used that is US-only, which is good; there are UK equivalents readily available for pretty much everything (a couple I'll look into later). The only downside from my point of view is that instead of wanting to build a 20T press, I might need to think in terms of something bigger..

For about £10 at the current exchange rates, if you're interested in having a go then I'd strongly recommend splashing out on this.