Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dead Foredom Polisher

Default Dead Foredom Polisher

I've had it for 2 years and today the control switch died. Does anyone know where I can get spare parts please.

A sad day. Won't Foredom sort you out as their customer service is meant to be legendary?

Nick

Maybe, but I don't know how to contact them.

Id simply email them via their website Carole, or even speak to where you bought it in case its covered by a warranty of sorts. Id be very surprised if it didn't get rectified between the company who sold it to you and Foredom.

Nick

Thanks for the help. I've sent them a message. As I bought it from our very unhelpful relatives, I'm not holding my breath but will ring them in the morning.

I had a minor problem with the same piece of kit Carole, and Foredom in the US sorted it very quickly - in fact they rang me to make sure they understood exactly what was needed and dealt with it the same day. I was very impressed.

That does sound helpful George. I've had to go back to my ancient grinding machine in the meantime.

Yep, ditto.
    I'll eat my hat if foredom don't sort you out.
    I had a problem whereby the foot pedal on my pendant drill went from off to 10000 rpm missing out the low speeds.
    Foredom sent me a small component to replace and a pdf of how to do it. Sorted it perfectly.
    Good luck with your uncles kids!
    Last edited by trialuser; 15-04-2014 at 10:44 PM.

When I had my Foredom pendant motor to start with the quick release handpiece, really did quick release, when I wasnt expecting it to. I emailed Foredom in US and they sent detailed instructions on how to tighten it and a chuck type handpiece as a freebie. It actually was the fault of the burrs I was using, they were originally from an old Dremel, and I think they were machined slightly thinner in the shank. I used the ones that came with the Foredom and they were loose too but not as loose as the others, and I would still like to tighten up the grip a bit more.