Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lego ring

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lego ring.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	8685

This is a CAD image of a ring I made it obviously isnt anything to do with lego its just 4 cylinders on top of a ring. I remember tripping over the dog over one evening and falling with my out stretched hands into my sons lego box and low and behold there was a brick stuck to the top of it ! what are the odds ;-)

Yes my local hospital gets a lot of stories like that in A&E, pertaining to odd things stuck in odd places. Dennis.

how strange! Thanks, I've got a simple design planned (having now raided the kids' toy box for measurements). Not sure if it'll go as it is a needed-yesterday request.

Quote Originally Posted by josef1 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lego ring.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	8685

This is a CAD image of a ring I made it obviously isnt anything to do with lego its just 4 cylinders on top of a ring. I remember tripping over the dog over one evening and falling with my out stretched hands into my sons lego box and low and behold there was a brick stuck to the top of it ! what are the odds ;-)
    Uncanny!!

Love that ring, I think the symmetry you've attained with 4 cylinders on top is just perfect

Looks great rendered, how easy to get perfect casting / cleanup & polish?

Bit tricky, large flat services I always find difficult but you can get to it all so not to bad just have to put the time in,you could always rhodium it once you get a nice polish I suppose