Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Off on another mission...

Thanks for your very kind comments. I agree that I could live in St Ives but not in the summer when you can't get your car anywhere near your house!
    It is the arts and crafts capital of Cornwall (and probably the country). Bath is lovely too and there's probably much more going on there than in Cornwall.

hmmmm cream tea (drools) def jam first!
    Happy Birthday, hope you had a great time!

Em

Yep Jam first and (like George) I have to have butter under that!! But I would prefer scones with just butter and no jam or cream but you have to join in don't you...

Carole!!! I obviously didn't look long enough in the Trelyon window to see your work I was concious that dear OH was already struggling with the amount of people around - not that he has a medical condition - he just hates people!!! And he wanted to get to the harbour asap for an ice cream lol. We were scouting out galleries for my stained glass work, as there seemed to be a surplus of beautiful jewellery so I didn't even want to attempt that angle. Wasn't happy about that shop that imports everything (no hallmarks on anything) even thought it's called St Ives Silver I wanted to stand outside and tell people not to buy anything as it wasn't made in St Ives let alone UK!

has to be clotted cream. I like the butter too (oh dear LOL).
    I hate those imported places.
    Em

We're getting in the mood tonight as I've sent out OH to buy some scones, clotted cream and jam lol

Has to be cream first though as that replaces the butter and then jam... makes sense to me!

Was going to make the scones but injured my back badly this morning so it's Sainsbury's Finest instead

Oh sorry to hear that! Hope the scones will make you feel a bit better....if not send 'em my way
    Em

Wishing you better Nic - clotted cream will help, I'm sure. Always works for me (unless I eat too much and make myself ill...)
    Di x

Not only for tea last night but we had scones for lunch today as well... YUMMY!
    Goodbye

I declare them as a cure for a bad back... either that or the wine we had with dinner lol

My back is feeling much better now thankfully