Hello,
Haven’t been on for a while but would appreciate if anyone could guide me on this one.
I’m currently setting up an Etsy Shop and am getting somewhat hung up on descriptions for ‘Things that are worn on wrists’! I don’t wish to become OCD about it but neither do I want to be wrong.
I’ve Googled and Wiki’d but definitions seem to be a bit loose so I’d be interested to know if there are any generally accepted descriptions. My current understanding is as follows:

Bangles – Usually solid, closed and circular.

Bracelets – Usually flexible such as chain or stranded wire and fitted with a fastener/catch system.

Torq (Torque/Torc) – Usually open, solid and circular or elliptical/oval. This is the one I find most confusing as the origins suggest twisted metal is used. Also any guidance on describing elliptical sizes for customers would be appreciated.

Cuff – Usually like the Torq description above but wider......... how much wider?

Sorry if the question seems a bit daft and I realize there will be many other variants but if someone could confirm my understanding or offer any alternatives I’d be grateful.
All the best
Tim