Thread: NEW Cooksongold 2014/15 Catalogue

Default NEW Cooksongold 2014/15 Catalogue

We've just launched the 2014/2015 edition of our catalogue - and we're proud to announce it's the biggest to date!

Our new catalogue features over 12,000 jewellery making supplies across more than 600 product-packed pages.

Plus we have added over 2,000 brand-new lines including new jewellery making tools including Swanstrom cutters, finished chain, and a special jewellery photography range from Nimbus.

Our catalogue is £10 or free with orders over £75 (exc. VAT).

Check out the new Cooksongold catalogue now: http://www.cooksongold.com/Catalogue...rcode-4CA-CC45

What you also omitted was that you charge £4 postage too, even though I have just put in an order for nearly £200.

Rio Grande send their catalogues out (even overseas) for free!

I got mine for free.

Quote Originally Posted by caroleallen View Post
    I got mine for free.
    Yes, so did I.

Charging for a catalogue is a bit like charging admission to go into a shop.
    And if you give free catalogues to some while charging others who are spending a decent sum with you that's not a good plan, surely
    Author: Pearls A Practical Guide
    www.pearlsapractical.guide
    www.Pearlescence.co.uk

Hi
    sorry if we messed up charging you for a catalogue, Please email me with your order number or account number (rob.taylor@cooksongold.com) and we'll put it right
    rgds
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Patstone View Post
    What you also omitted was that you charge £4 postage too, even though I have just put in an order for nearly £200.

I've had three emails in the last three days inviting me to buy a catalogue. I've not yet had a response however to an email enquiry I sent concerning a product I bought from them last week that was described as being supplied with four accessories but only came with three.

Sorry for the delay, I'm struggling to find your email, what's your email address or please resend to me at rob.taylor@cooksongold.com

rgds
    Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurarius View Post
    I've had three emails in the last three days inviting me to buy a catalogue. I've not yet had a response however to an email enquiry I sent concerning a product I bought from them last week that was described as being supplied with four accessories but only came with three.

Thanks for looking into this, Rob.
    I've had a reply today from Lee. Before I bought the item in question I noticed the illustration of it showed only two accessories (the description didn't mention numbers), when I was under the impression from illustrations I'd seen elsewhere that it came with four. I inquired before buying and Lee replied to say it did come with four. I bought it and when it arrived it came with only three, hence my confusion. Lee has now acknowledged that the information he originally gave me was incorrect and three is the correct number.