Quote Originally Posted by surfergirl View Post

I hear what's been said about the 'In Iras' and possible confusion/detraction when reading it. This logo is embedded in my mind as 'Indiras' so a fresh perspective has been useful. I'm not entirely happy with the logo design or the colour scheme really, but am happy enough to get started with this and when things take off (read: when I've got the budget!) I'll probably pay for a redesign/rebrand.

I'm not sure you need a full redesign Indi, just a bit of tinkering with the logo,......I think the site that you've created yourself is really impressive

I've been in a bit of a self-made rut in thinking I should be 100% happy with everything but I think this has been stunting my growth as it were (read: I just need to pull my finger out and get on with it!) I'm pleased with the quality of jewellery I produce so believe if I concentrate on the actual jewellery that everything else will fall into place.

I'm a bit (lot) like this too, I like to think it's an 'attribute' that adds to the quality of my work, however, I think it can create a hurdle in other aspects......my website has been up and running for about 15 months and it is still a work in progress...but I now think that this is a good thing, it keeps it fresh for folk having a look and active for search engines

Thanks for the feedback on the pricing also. I don't think I'd be happy selling any of these pieces any/much cheaper so will stick at it. It's interesting to hear your views on this especially as the subject of pricing pops up quite often.

Such a difficult and as you say, much debated topic!! But stick to your guns.....time will tell, you can always review your pricing along with everything else, if you're like me you'll learn as you go along and not everything will be right first time!!

(MAC, safari, btw)

Tabby xx