Thread: updating websites

Default updating websites

I have the weekend to photograph all my new pieces and re-jig my entire website. Pricing. Pricing. Pricing. Oh God will it ever get easier to work it out. *cries*

I hate doing updates too.

I'm also on admin duty over the weekend. Unless (crossing fingers) too many orders come in in the meantime and I have to do them instead

Does everyone know that there are changes to the DSR coming into force next month?
    https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...s-guidance.pdf
    Author: Pearls A Practical Guide
    www.pearlsapractical.guide
    www.Pearlescence.co.uk

...spend the day editing photographs, cane the coffee ready for a late nighter updating the site, and...nothing. The online software has gone from fine at 5pm to dead. On a tech support chat. We have finally got past the 'have you tried turning it off and on again' alternative of 'have you cleared your cookies'? I may kill by midnight...

Website & photos are looking fabulous sweetie. Hope the tech support survived your wrath

Thank you! I was pretty cheerful to tech man, he really did try! Glad to have all things web-based done for a few days though! X

Glad you got it sorted Your photos are lovely.
    The tech guys for my website are seriously in my bad books at the moment. I'm on version 5 of my site now & the last 2 software updates have needed more patches than I can count Think I'm going to ask very nicely for Dreamweaver when my birthday comes around! x

I did something random to mine yesterday and ended up with a blank white screen and a syntax error. Waiting for tech support to fix it. Stupid Wordpress.