Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Woven Bangle

Jill I used strip solder flattened and cut into pallions in the usual way. Thanks again for the positive comments x

Photoshop without layers is like a wig without hair!! There are some youtube videos on layer masks which do a great job of explaining (better than I ever could) you’ll see it’s so simple you’ll wonder why the penny didn’t drop sooner I’ll have a look through my bookmarks when at home this PM – I’m sure I’ve saved a couple of links somewhere….

And Caroline – you’re absolutely right! Must get over my fear.

Hey Jill: if you have a go at layers, I’ll have a go at the polishing motor
    Indi

Quote Originally Posted by surfergirl View Post
    Jill I used strip solder flattened and cut into pallions in the usual way. Thanks again for the positive comments x

Photoshop without layers is like a wig without hair!! There are some youtube videos on layer masks which do a great job of explaining (better than I ever could) you’ll see it’s so simple you’ll wonder why the penny didn’t drop sooner I’ll have a look through my bookmarks when at home this PM – I’m sure I’ve saved a couple of links somewhere….

And Caroline – you’re absolutely right! Must get over my fear.

Hey Jill: if you have a go at layers, I’ll have a go at the polishing motor
    Go for it Indi you will love it once you get started
    On the photography point my OH has just bought me a collapsible light box which comes with tripods and lights etc half price at around £50. We are sending it back only because it's huge, not sure what size of work he thought I was photographing, and reordering the smaller one. Have tried it out before it goes back just to test it and it's excellent. If anyone's interested I'll post the link. It packs away in a carrying case for easy storage which is why we bought it and not the much more expensive one from cookies or suttons that takes up a lot of room