Thread: Workshop tools for sale

Default Workshop tools for sale

Hello everyone,

I have a number of tools and equipment for sale, i am away from my workshop for two weeks but will be able to send pics to anyone who wants them. I will add links below to the original items to show what they are:

Polishing Motor (including a number of mops and grinding wheels plus texturing brushes) Price New: £126. Price Now £80

Disc Cutting Set : Price New £86.70. Price Now £40

Clarke Table Top Hydraulic Press : Price New for just the price £240. Price Now £275 ( This comes with a variety of cutting dies for hearts, stars and more, Plus some Bonny Doon silhouette dies & the urethanes to create the shapes these dies are worth £200+) This press is great for reproducing lots of shapes.

Some of the dies are found on this page:http://www.bonnydoonengineering.com/...uetteDies.html

Some of the ones included are: 1104877, 1104876, 11048720, 11048713. There is more dies shapes included from http://www.potterusa.com/index.php?

Ultrasonic Cleaner: Price New: £156 Price Now: £75.

This is all i can think of at the moment, but will add more. All can be shipped except the press this is best collected. If you want everything i can do it at a cheaper price of: £450

Collection is from North Wales or i can deliver depending on your location as i travel all over the country with my current business.

All the above equipment is in a used state but will all be cleaned and ready for use.

Regards

Stuart
    stu_wales@yahoo.co.uk

Have pm'd you Stu.
    Tabby

Hi,
    Have you sold everything?
    Many thanks,
    Maja