Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Which assay office

i was wondering about using the same symbol as my sponsor mark for my various other arty things. As I do things like screen printing and sandblasting glass it would be good if one could obtain a digital copy of the artwork used to make the punch/feed into the laser machine. Is this possible and if so how does one go about getting it, if not can I suggest it as a service that would be useful.

It's what I use for my logo, on my packaging/letterheads etc - my version of my maker's mark in gold and my name in black. The screen printers at my studio did a lovely big gold one for the sign above my studio.
    I believe it's just Times New Roman (the one I chose for my stamp was) - mine is like this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LOGOSHOP.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	5686

ETA my packaging I just stamp with the makers mark (I had a stamp made of it). My name doesn't exactly trip off the tongue so it's handy to have a neat abbreviation!

Binraker - yes you can use your sponsor's mark on all your stuff...like LydiaNiz does! We can supply any person registered at London with a jpeg of their sponsor mark for free.......

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLAO View Post
    Binraker - yes you can use your sponsor's mark on all your stuff...like LydiaNiz does! We can supply any person registered at London with a jpeg of their sponsor mark for free.......
    Ooh! That would be brilliant Steve - can I just ask you or does the request have to go through "channels"?
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

Needs to go "through the channels" I'm afraid to ensure correct security and what-not.......email our registrations department for your request and quote your account number as well as your own details please. registration@assayofficelondon.co.uk

Thank you Steve. Will do.
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

MeadMoon.....you should have it by now?

Yes, I have. Many thanks
    Elaine at Mead Moon
    Mead Moon
    My Etsy shop

Quote Originally Posted by SteveLAO View Post
    ShinyLauren, I'm trying to look you up on our database to see what kind of punch you have. If you let me know whether or not part of your address contains a musical instrument and a colour I'll be able to work out who you are on our system and see the punch you have . Yes you can order another sponsor punch but the price varies dependent on the type of punch and the number of initials.
    Excellent detective work - that's me! I'd probably want a swan neck.

They don't call me Sherlock for nothing.......or even at all

If you wanted a punch exactly the same as the one you have already it would cost £85.50 including VAT